Playing with the lycra samples I enjoyed to process also my samples were starting to have same qualities from my drawings for example (sample1) is a combination of lycra wool and textured yarn also pattern structure satin and sateen to give the sample it ruffling effect, which clearly relates to the sketchiness in my drawing I believe that the piece needs to be more refined as the pattern would be too busy for a scarf, I now understand how to relate more to my work to my samples.
(Drawing and Sample 1)
By adding moe hair helped me to capture the reflection of light on the piece this give the impression that there is light is shining on it.
If I were to improve my pieces I would have been bolder with my colour as are all my neutral something I will try to improve on in my next unit.


No comments:
Post a Comment