Tuesday, 28 March 2017

Context



This unit has been the most successful as I clearly related my work to my samples learning how to develop from them in the past I did not  understand how to do this I am not thinking like a student anymore but as a designer.

I believe because my samples have a variety of styles and are natural colours I think that two context would work well which is both Interior and fashion.

A mans scarfs would work well as my samples are less feminine and the pieces can quite bulky which might not suit a slim body frame. 

However when  placing my design onto a throw it looks completely different looking more homely and relaxed look. 




(Scarf  image)





(Throw image)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Direction

For the compassion, I experimented with my initial photos by cutting copying and manipulation the image adding the different colour block...