For the context of my pieces, I believe that interior such as pillows would work well the surface pattering on my pieces are intricate which would be perfect for a (show pillow) however because my samples a very textural and busy I don’t think I would be appropriate for a throw or curtain. In this unit, I find myself constantly thinking of ways I can relate my work with my sample whether its colour texture tone and pattern.
(Visualisations of samples on a pillow)
Week six and Seven
By presenting work to a group of my peers it helped me with my confidence and presenting skills as I have always struggled with anxiety, however, I managed to communicate the context of my work without stumbling, I feel that if I keep trying to present work t it will help me to become more confident and in any future job interviews.
The feedback which was given was very constructive which helped to get information from another person’s perspective feedback like “try to simplify my designs and consider the qualities of my yarn.” and “think more about your colour be bolder” I will try to improve this on my next project which will be the live brief.
Also to "play with patten more sample but repeated on the sample."
Also to "play with patten more sample but repeated on the sample."



No comments:
Post a Comment